What does the price of Mountain Song At Sea 2014 include?
In addition to admission to all cruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Port of Miami
- All meals on the ship (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and 24-hour room service).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Free entrance to hot spots like the ship's disco and casino.
- Use of the ship's beautiful pools* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl's health and fitness center.
- Norwegian Splash Academy and Entourage facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($215.00 per person).
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
Not included are:
- Gratuities ($12.00 per person, per day will be charged to your onboard spending account).
- Spa services.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, cards are available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- Any meals in Cozumel, Mexico or Key West.
- Any excursions or tours in Cozumel, Mexico or Key West.
- Pre- or post-cruise hotels - see our Hotel page for details.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).