We recommend you consider arriving in Miami a day or two before the cruise (February 1st or 2nd) so you can experience all that Miami and Miami Beach have to offer. Arriving early also helps reduce the chance of missing the ship due to unexpected flight delays, cancellations or en-route weather problems. You can conveniently purchase a hotel room while booking your Mountain Song At Sea 2014 reservation.
We have arranged for a block of rooms at the Miami Airport Marriott for your stay. Upon requesting a room, a non-refundable charge will be applied directly to your reservation and will be due in full by the final payment date. This rate is only available when booked through Sixthman (not through the hotel's website). Travel insurance can be increased to cover the cost of your room.
Please note before RSVPing:
- The number of rooms is limited, so we cannot guarantee availability over that capacity.
- You may request a room with either two double beds or one king bed, but availability of either kind is not guaranteed.
- Payment is refundable only in the case that we are unable secure a room for all requested nights.
- When you arrive at the hotel, your reservation will be under the Lead Passenger's name and will be paid in full. You will still be responsible for your incidentals while at the hotel.
- All hotel options are non-smoking, although there may be designated smoking areas in public outdoor spaces.
Miami Airport Marriott (website)
Price: $163.85 total ($145 plus 13% tax)
Additional Nights Available: Yes, you can add up to two additional nights.
Address: 1201 NW LeJeune Rd. Miami, Fl. 33126 (view map)
Front Desk Phone #: (305) 649-5000
Distance to Port of Miami: 7 Miles
Distance from Miami Airport: 1 Miles
Shuttle Service from Miami Airport: Complimentary
Shuttle Service to Port of Miami: $11 per person. Sign up at check in.
Parking: $15/day (Rates subject to change.)